*PLEASE VERIFY YOUR TONGUE DIMENSIONS PRIOR TO ORDERING. READ BELOW FOR FITMENT REQUIREMENTS*
Our swivel hitch heim coupler has revolutionized motorcycle towing safety and performance. The swivel heim coupler allows pivoting beyond a normal coupler rotation for improved safety when towing with a motorcycle. This complete kit includes the swivel heim, hitch post, and hitch post lock. The swivel heim mounts into the trailer tongue and the hitch post (3/4" stud) mounts in place of the ball on the motorcycle hitch. This swivel is made of high-quality materials including an aluminum block housing, high tensile stress-proof steel shaft, and stainless steel hitch post. This listing does NOT include the chains and mounting hardware as these items can be reused from your original coupler setup. You can add chains and hardware to your order by selecting them under the individual parts list.
For shipping outside of the US, please use international forwarding from companies such as Ship7.com or fishisfast.com. Customers will be responsible for additional customs and duty fees where applicable. Package info: 12"x4"x4"; 4 lbs. Thanks!
1. Remove the coupler from the tongue. File the inside of the tubing to make sure there are no burs, especially near the mounting holes.
2. Positioned with the wire cutout towards the bottom, slide the swivel heim into the square tongue tubing until the mounting holes align.
3. Reinstall the bolts through the tongue, swivel coupler, and safety chains. Install the lock washers and nuts, and torque to 30 ft. lbs.
4. Thread the swivel heim all the way in hand tight to the swivel block and then back off 1 turn. The swivel heim comes pre-greased.You can add automotive bearing grease as needed.
5. Install the swivel hitch post onto your motorcycle hitch in place of the ball. Install the lock washer and nut, and torque to 160 ft. lbs.
6. Slide the swivel heim onto the swivel hitch post. Install the hitch post lock using the supplied keys.
7. Enjoy the ride with peace of mind!
WARNING: This product is intended for motorcycle towing of approved, lightweight, properly loaded, motorcycle trailers only. Do not exceed 60 lbs. tongue weight or 600 lbs. GVWR.